Wednesday, January 14, 2009

As Rex was searching the aisles of the craft store for metal mesh and molding clay, i spelled my name out of wood cut outs and arranged them on a wooden stool.

It came to me as a surprise that a lamp like this would cost 29.95. I guess it goes to show how people are getting desperate and uncreative when it comes to furnishing their homes. Anyone can make this with just some metal wire and glue...

biked downtown today, it isn't much, but it beats being at lecture taking notes about sections and what not.

Had lunch at Baja Fresh. Note to self: nacho burrito is LEGIT.

I was missing the studio environment during winterbreak, but I realized I was only missing my studio, because last quarter, studio was something that was stimulating my mind, and furthering me in my creative endeavor. I haven't done anything but glue cardboard together and try to define space this quarter. what a bummer.

If Rex were in Gladiator.

-Tien

No comments:

Post a Comment