Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today made me realize I'm so out of shape, and how hilly San Luis Obispo really is. Class wasn't until 6pm, so I went downtown with Tien to get some supplies for my project for studio. Update on that tomorrow. I never really liked Baja Fresh until today. It completely owned me for the the bike ride back to school. I was dying biking up the hill. Never in my life was I ever happy for a downhill. Got tired from that, which made me sleep most of the time in my Landscape History class. After that, went back to studio and worked for a while. Got some Fatte's Pizza. Good shit. I hate staying in studio really late, but it's good at the same time. You're in the same boat as everyone and it makes it easier to just be chill and converse. Other than that, busy day tomorrow. Wake up in 5 hours.

P.S.


Rare footage of Nujabes live. Some dope instrumental solo going on.

Makes me wish I played a instrument when I was younger.

- Cayabyab

No comments:

Post a Comment