Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our studio has new orange chairs that are suppose to last for the next 20 years. They aren't that comfy, but they sure do look nice.

Ive never owned a plant before, and I guess having this Pachira on my desk is suppose to make my studio space more lively.Neemrana Fort-Palace. Seems like such a wonderful place. I've been studying it for a project is my studio class. It's adaptive reuse from a 15th century fort that housed the royal family, to a 21st century hotel/resort in India is aweing and inspiring.

Been in studio a lot with these two. Tam's been helping me out a lot with rhino. and Karla's been building a cardboard monster that is engulfing her desk.


Im pretty excited for our next project. It has something to do with and addition to a historic building. This one in particular is the San Luis Obispo Musuem, which is itself an adaptive reuse project.

It was also curry night in our household. Ryan made some kind of thai curry and I made a Japanese curry. Good stuff.

-Tien

No comments:

Post a Comment